This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
Included in this video are the following tips for new triathletes:
- How to put on a wet suit properly
- How to quickly transition from the swim to the bike
- How to maximize your efforts on the bike
- How to accurately track your bike speed
- How to transition from the bike to the run
- How to keep your energy level up on a hot day
More great Triathlon tips for newbies here:
I represent the non-competitive cyclists, runners, and swimmers of the group. I mostly write about all the ways that biking, jogging, and swimming are fun when you're not a serious athlete.