This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to yourself.
Included in this video are the following tips for new triathletes:
- How to put on a wet suit properly
- How to quickly transition from the swim to the bike
- How to maximize your efforts on the bike
- How to accurately track your bike speed
- How to transition from the bike to the run
- How to keep your energy level up on a hot day
More great Triathlon tips for newbies here:
I represent the non-competitive cyclists, runners, and swimmers of the group. I mostly write about all the ways that biking, jogging, and swimming are fun when you're not a serious athlete.